Enrolling as an Authorized Contractor in Bert Jabin Yacht Yard
Any contractor wishing to work in Bert Jabin Yacht Yard must meet certain insurance requirements and complete the required forms.
Please follow the instructions below, and submit all paperwork prior to starting any work in the yard.
1. Download, read and sign “Commercial Contractor Agreement.”
2. Download, read and initial “Marine Contractor Rules & Regulations.”
3. Read the Environmental Awareness “Contract.”
4. Have your insurance agent(s) send us a Certificate of Insurance (COI) with proof of coverage for the required insurance:
- Commercial General Liability
- Marine Operators Legal Liability (MOLL)
- Pollution Liability
- Automobile Liability (click here to see automobile insurance requirements)
- Workers Compensation (if applicable)
5. Download, read and sign “Workers Compensation Requirement Waiver,” IF applicable.
6. Email the signed Agreement, Rules and Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off in office.
7. Call the office to confirm receipt and proper coverage: 410-268-9667.
Before starting a job, you must check in at the Marina Office and get a Yard Pass for each boat you are working on. The Pass authorizes you to be in Jabin’s and must be displayed in the windshield of your vehicle at all times. Multi-day passes are provided.
Please call the office if you have any questions regarding these instructions or our insurance requirements: 410-268-9667